Living Room, Bathroom, and Kitchen
Stunning wall mount vanity fixture with 3-light featuring gloss white cylinder glass shades.
- Raw brass components are genuine solid brass, no plating.
- Matte black components are coated with an industrial grade finish called Powder Coating.
- Raw brass is not lacquered and will naturally patina over time.
BULBS NOT INCLUDED.
Compatible with all medium base bulbs including Edison, LED, and CFL. Bulbs shown in photos not included but available separately in the shop here:
Handmade in the U.S.A. with top quality components.
- Base: 5 inches
- Height: 11 inches
- Width: 23 inches
- Total Depth: 7 inches (from the wall to the outer side of the fixture)
- Interior Clearance: 3 inches (from the wall to the inner side of the fixture)
- Voltage: 110-240V
- Max Wattage: 60 watts/socket
- Socket Type: Medium Base (E26)
- Dimmable: Yes
- UL Damp Listed (Model #524)
Need help choosing the perfect lighting fixture for your space?
Our knowledgeable team is here to offer recommendations and assist you in finding the right fixture.
Simply give us a call and we'll be happy to help!
handcrafted lighting fixtures
All of our lights are crafted by passionate artisans, each fixture is a well-built investment that you will treasure for decades to come.
Yes! Most of our products can be customized to your specific size and finish preferences. Please see the product page for available customization options, or contact our customer service team to discuss your specific needs.
Yes! We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our products and offer a one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Please contact our customer service team if you have any issues with your Illuminate Vintage product.
Installation instructions are included with each product, and our customer service team is always available to help answer any installation questions you may have.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your Illuminate Vintage product, so we offer a 90-day return policy on all products.
You can reach our customer service team via phone, email, or live chat during business hours. Please see our Contact Us page for more information.